Tuesday 18 January 2011

A few bits

So, it's a new year full of new things, and I'm off to a busy start already (as usual!). As I'm also a musician, at the moment my focus is on promoting myself as a session musician and teacher, which will allow me to have more time to do the things I love such as write music and get all arty and creative. I'm also trying to get organised as I'm taking about a million and one things on. I'm one of those people who needs things to be physically organised to be able to work creatively, so I'm trying to sort my spaces in my house out. It may be a little while before I get some new items up, but I've been pottering around collecting lovely new material! Anyway, here's a few piccies of some recent things:
 My first Christmas craft fair stall, shared with the wonderful Lord Whitney at the Brudenell at the beginning of December
 A cushion made for a friend...
 A baby sleeping bag made for a friend's baby - Michael

 A lovely November trip to Knaresborough
 Tom 'working' some patterns in the Harrogate snow...
 My Tree!
Merry Christmas jumpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment