Tuesday 10 January 2012

Time for 2012

So, pretty good year last year. Let's try and top it. Very excited about upcoming projects including recording my very first album (!), opening the Leeds Music Hub, following the PABH lads about a bit, and 2 trips to Spain already booked! Very excited about this year's Primavera!

But amongst all that, I'll try and keep up the Hidden Rose stuff, hopefully with a few craft fairs throughout the year. In the next few weeks I'll be aiming to restock the things I've sold (or half given away for Christmas) and trying out some new things including hot water bottle covers, laptop cases, knitting bags and kids stuff. Probably more! Still plenty of stuff on my Etsy site though, have a look at what's left, there'll be more added soon.  If you want anything custom made don't be afraid to ask!!
Here's a few piccies and things...

Kids inspiration - the lovely Evie and Rosie


 I made this one!



Fully stocked, December 2011



Laptop case for my sister



Knitting bag for my Mum




Letters for the many stalls....




 Getting organised!!


Happy 2012! May it be a productive, creative and enjoyable one for us all :) Lins xx

1 comment:

  1. Just added the Retro cushion to my amazon wishlist. Fingers crossed Lins. ;)

    ReplyDelete