Wednesday 4 April 2012

So, it's been a little while, but to celebrate my first craft fair of the year (and the fact that there's a good excuse to eat loads of chocolate this weekend), I decided to try something new out of some familiar material. Laptop cases! I wanted one for myself so I thought I'd give it a go and I think they've turned out pretty well...these 2 are both 13" - I went on my MacBook, but they'll also fir MacBook Pro and other standard 13" laptops. I'm aiming to do another 2 before the weekend in 15", but at a lovely 3 and a half hours a pop we shall see!
If anybody would like one custom made in a specific size or material, let me know!

Link to this weekend's craft fair -  
Reetsweer Easter Facebook Event Page 

Anyway, hope you like -

 








No comments:

Post a Comment